Well, here we are one day away from the first leg of our 5-plus month travel odyssey! While I always feel like there is tons left to do (what about all the research I never got to do on all these places? Weren’t we going to try to learn more Turkish?), in reality there’s not a ton of truly necessary things we have to do tomorrow.
Here’s what’s left:
- call credit cards to let them know about trip
- drop off rent
- put internet/phone on hold
- put directv on hold
- put netflix on hold
- put at&t on hold
- unplug everything
- add more water to plants (testing an auto-waterer)
- take one more turkish lesson
- final packing (add last items to main carry-ons, and pack small bags)
Well, now that i’ve listed it out it sort of seems like a lot, but we have all day all it should be all good. Better get to it!